Spreading the net a bit wider:
- The Cornetto Trilogy - they all feature pubs as important locations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Flavours_Cornetto_trilogy
- Webcomics - for me, mainly Jon Rosenberg’s Goats (set almost entirely in a Manhattan pub) and his Scenes from a Multiverse (which spun out from the multiversal Pub Stub).
- Not SF or Fantasy, but definitely iconic: Rick’s and the Blue Parrot, from Casablanca.
- Tales of the Gold Monkey - The Monkey Bar
- No, I’m not forgetting the Mos Eisley Cantina, or the various pubs in the Harry Potter series - you folks should have no problem finding resources for those on your own.